While we are all experiencing “COVID FATIGUE” and want things to go back to normal, with Maryland’s positivity rate rising and COVID-19 cases spiking across the nation, it is more important than ever to remain diligent with our strategy of social distancing and conducting business. As an “essential” business that has been open and serving our valuable customers throughout this entire pandemic, Fisher Lumber shall continue to adhere to the guidelines which have enabled us to remain so fortunate during these difficult times:
- Avoiding close contact
- Staying home when sick
- Maintaining personal sanitation
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized workplace
Fisher Lumber, it’s employees, and its valued customers are required to abide by the following rules:
- Employees and customers will be required to maintain physical distance (greater than 3’), wherever possible. We will utilize markings and signage to guide our employees and customers.
- Employees and customers are required to wear face coverings while in our business.
- Our business will use CDC- and EPA-approved disinfectants to clean our spaces daily. We will also use disinfectants to wipe down high-contact surfaces* at least every 2 hours while staff or customers are present.
- Our employees will wash their hands hourly.
- Our business will review and implement new CDC, Maryland Department of Health, and Montgomery County Department of Health & Human Services guidelines as they are received.
In addition, Because Fisher Lumber’s first priority continues to be the safety and wellness of our employees, their families, and our community, we remain closed on Saturday’s, and our showroom is still closed.
Finally, we are still requesting customers use a credit card or charge account to pay for purchases. Fisher Lumber understands this can be an inconvenience for some of our customers and we will do everything we can to accommodate those who simply have no other way to purchase materials.
Fisher Lumber is committed to providing the best products and offering the best service in the industry. We, like all of you, are taking this pandemic and its effects on our community very seriously. We are here and eager to serve.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our store at 301-424-6500