Mouldings & Millwork
The best builders and remodelers in Maryland understand the value of attention to detail. Whether you’re seeking the perfect crown moulding to complete a kitchen remodel or need a fiberglass column to match an historic architectural style, we can help. Fisher Lumber stocks the top quality millwork, mouldings and other decorative items that can make the difference between good construction and great construction.
- Clear moulding
is made from solid lengths of high quality wood and available in a variety of sizes. Clear moulding accepts stain well and is free of defects and knots.
- Primed moulding, paint grade moulding or finger joint moulding is made from shorter pieces of wood finger jointed together. Primed moulding is ready to paint and saves you the step of priming your moulding.
- PVC moulding is ideal for exterior trim. PVC moulding won’t rot, warp or split, and is unaffected by insects, fungus or decay. PVC moulding can also be cut, nailed, screwed or painted just like real wood.
- Oak moulding offers warm red and honey colors for natural-looking trims that showcase the wood texture.
- Ornamental moulding including crown moulding and cornice moulding can be used to add a level of sophistication to the décor of any room.
- Fypon moulding is constructed from weather-resistant polyurethane material that is impervious to water damage, insect infestation and decay
- Flexitrim moulding is formed from a polymer resin that provides strength and flexibility, and is ideal for flexible moulding applications.
- Custom moulding can be crafted to fit your specifications and design exactly.